Flash

G for genious

Thursday, May 31, 2012

qoutes

  1. "That was love. I didn't think he should've gotten arrested for that. If was her dying wish, you got to do what you gotta do." - Jason Adams
  2. "I've watched so many mystery stories on T.V, when I turn off the set I wipe my finger-prints off the dial." - Author Unknown
  3. "Be nice to people on your way up because you meet them on your way down." - Jimmy Durante
  4. Be happy with what you have..while working for what you want..Remember,a happy and successful life..begins with God and ends for God.
  5. Affection Is Not Measured When Both Take Care Of Each Other It Is Measured When One Ignores And The Other Still Continues To Care
  6. "Every man goes down to his death bearing in his hands only that which he has given away." - Persian Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment